A good nights sleep is increadibly important for your health. In fact it's as important as exercising and eating healthy. Sleep quality has decreased over the years.
Here are a few reasons which will make you want to sleep more :
1) Poor sleep is linked to Weight Gain. Short sleep duration is one of the strongest risk factors for obesity. So, if you're trying to lose weight getting quality sleep is crucial.
2) People who sleep well tend to eat fewer calories. Poor sleep affects hormones that regulate appetite.
3) Good sleep can maximize concentration, productivity, problem-solving skills and enhance memory. Poor sleep has been shown to impair brain function.
4) Good sleep can maximize athletic performance.
5) Poor sleepers have a greater risk of heart disease and stroke.
6) Poor sleep is linked to depression.
7) Sleep improves your immune function.
Getting at least 8 hours of sleep is beneficial. Exercise, Eating Healthy & getting Good Sleep is absolutely crucial.
Take on the challenge today. Say hello to a healthier, slimmer you!